Create an account  

STORIES CREATED BY DISTINGUISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS

More.

(07-23-2014, 05:16 PM)Stone_Loki Wrote:
(07-23-2014, 04:01 PM)longstar Wrote: Hell shared with a tall, athletic woman with long black hair, dark brown eyes and a name Angel.
Where is this Hell exactly?

..good, keep them coming, Stone_Loki!

The dynamic between Yates and Angel hasn't been fully fleshed out yet lol, needless to say at the moment they won't be taking long walks together in a holo program lol.

Was kind of expecting that "walk" described in great detail. All right (sigh).

(07-25-2014, 12:59 AM)longstar Wrote: More.

(07-23-2014, 05:16 PM)Stone_Loki Wrote:
(07-23-2014, 04:01 PM)longstar Wrote: Hell shared with a tall, athletic woman with long black hair, dark brown eyes and a name Angel.
Where is this Hell exactly?

..good, keep them coming, Stone_Loki!

The dynamic between Yates and Angel hasn't been fully fleshed out yet lol, needless to say at the moment they won't be taking long walks together in a holo program lol.

Was kind of expecting that "walk" described in great detail. All right (sigh).

lol depends on how rated the forum is lol
"Space is disease and danger, wrapped in cold and silence" - McCoy Enterprise.

so..this is the place huh? Do I just hit add reply and start or do I need a link for my storys? If its just a reply then I'll see about dropping a chapter here when I know for sure.

It is mostly quiet. Quiet as the space should be. The Nebula all around my vessel still gives me creeps and so does the Thunderbolts from the Ion storm flickering through the mist far away. Sometimes it shakes me when one of them is near, scratching the shields around my ship. It took a bit to adjust a balance between my shield energy and the weapon energy, but now my tactical interface tells me the Ion storm just brings the shields down to about eighty four percent. "It is all okay," i say to myself. It must have been two or three hours now since i dived into this forsaken place. The twin stars, lightyears away, are my only chance in this fog to see what i am there for: Space Junk, all around my vessel. My new Razor 2 Laser turrets, mounted on the front and the sides of my Cavalier Corvette which i called Gravedigger, are doing a nice work cutting through the debris while i watch the radar for floating Wrecks. My head starts drifting away. Getting the Cash from some still intact system components and buy a kickass destroyer, that's my motivation. Go play around with the big ones. Suddenly my Officers voice get me back to the place: "Captain, there are enemies on the screen." I check the radar: One behind me on the left, far away at the bottom. And there is something else. A white dot, not far away on the right of my ship. Is it an anomaly? No, i would have recognized the effect from this range. It is a Wreck. I may be damned if I leave now for some pirates with empty hands. I maneuver my ship near the Wreck and immediately send out my drones to get whatever is in there. The radio turns on: "Bad day for you! This is my wreck!" The pirate found me, it's a Prowess destroyer, deadly enough. Checking the loading bar of my drone harvest again, i hear the first shots from the enemy vessel. "Plasma. Bad. Come on drones, what are you doing?" i ask the Lifeless robots. "Ninety percent? Faster!" The plasma balls are coming slowely nearer. Sending all energy i have to the shields, i beg for the last ten percent. "Ninety two, ninety five, ninety eight," immediately i pull my throttle down, accelerating as hard as i can with the energy on the shields. One hundred percent. Pressing the Teleporter button to teleport all i can get out of the wreck in my Cargo bay i maneuver the ship through the Junk while it shakes, caused by the first plasma balls hitting the shields. Now it is time to get away. Ignoring how much shield i have left i use a Shieldboost and transfer all energy to the Engine. Time to show a pirate what a tuned Cavalier is good for. I navigate through the Debris quick as a flash to get some distance between me and the enemy. Diving deeper in the Nebula i can dodge the most of the pirates gunfire by turning my ship left and right. "Will i get away?" As if my vessel wants to give me the answer i suddenly see a green flagged Spaceship a bit up ahead on the radar. Telling myself i can do it, I set the course to my new green flagged friend. I began smiling all over my face when i started scanning the friendly spacecraft. "Hello Premonition Space Carrier, nice to see you!" And if this wasn't enough the Carrier immediately started it's engines, heading up on the pirate vessel. Now while the Premonition was on the move i could see some huge shemes behind it. Could this be? Here in the middle of the Nebula? Moving nearer my eyes turned wide by watching a gigantic Space Station appear, surrounded by Grey Mist and in it's background Blue Dust Clouds traversed by Thunderbolts. A picture i will never forget. Seeing the pirate's ship turn around followed by the Space Carrier i cutted back my engine and set on for docking the Gravedigger. Now i felt a bit of home when i read -Welcome to Calysto-.

This is my way to thank you for the great time i have with Starpoint Gemini 2. You developers did a very nice job in creating a game that has this kind of deepness i can dive into by exploring and telling my own stories. I enjoy the Design of the Whole Universe, the music, the ships and the gameplay. I am at the point where i say SPG 2 is my Sci-Fi Skyrim!

Also thank you for the new DLC that came up today, i bet i can guarantee i will enjoy it. I think you are on the right way by polishing the game as much as you can and i feel you care for the players.

So i am out for now. Having stuff to do, gonna buy an Eclipse destroyer, playing with the big ones. See you out there. "Officer? Power to Engines!"

Thank you Dravening. Smile

I think that you'll like the Origins cause there is more story (it's twice as big as SPG2) and seeing how you like to write, I doubt that you hate to read the dialogues. Smile

Fly safe!
[Image: 12020.png]