Create an account  

Station Freiburg

Hi there.
Since my hometown is Freiburg I obviously have to ask if there was any special reason to name the Gemini Leagues main station like that or if it was just coincidence Big Grin

I guess a coincidence Smile . Just like main landmass on planet Trinity is designed after ...erm... certain island that some people already recognized Smile

Uh never looked that closely. Will check this evening Big Grin

If you recognize what it is, bonus cookie for you (or +rep) on forum Smile

Haha I first thought "probably the UK or some of the thousands of islands in Croatia".
Then when checking out the planet i wasn´t sure if it was Japan or New Zealand Big Grin
Had to compare pictures of the landmasses to find out its an altered New Zealand.

I also came across this little guy, orbiting the planet Smile

(10-01-2014, 07:48 PM)Benplus Wrote: Haha I first thought "probably the UK or some of the thousands of islands in Croatia".
Then when checking out the planet i wasn´t sure if it was Japan or New Zealand Big Grin
Had to compare pictures of the landmasses to find out its an altered New Zealand.

I also came across this little guy, orbiting the planet Smile

Yeah, definitely looks like an altered New Zealand.
[Image: 1FeOcDV.png]

100 points for you guys Smile

Hehe nice Big Grin
May it be possible, that the other planets also have landmasses that are...let´s say similar to real landmasses? I checked some of them but couldn´t quite make out what it could be.