Create an account  

[Map]Its the Universe! And my how she is pretty

Hello Vovolov,

So happy to see someone else has the same love of maps that I do,

If you haven't gotten around to it by the time tonight I'll make another high quality map that has the faction control (in different colours) map for you as this is an in-game feature.

Kind Regards,
Phlintlock.
Plan B is the same as plan A but with the element of panic.

(09-10-2013, 07:27 PM)MarioMihokovic Wrote: Phlintlock, I'm gonna name my firstborn after you Smile

Guys, have to love the naming convention used on the map Big Grin
Must have been a fun thing to name Regions, stations, etc.
Rotterdam naval yard, Da Vinci station, Tortuga bay LOL Tongue

Yeah, it's funny... But it's pretty diverse so I will remember it easier. Imagine they are called Station X678, Station G566... Big Grin
[Image: 12020.png]

Great map, Nothing like having a good star chart whilst transgressing the stars.

Just bought the game on Steam, have the day off and now a great map as well. Time to chill out, Power to engines and enjoy the views Smile

Cheers

Tan

That Zurria of yours looks WICKED! Big Grin

wow it's huge!

And it doesn't even cover all the territory you'll travel to in campaign Smile

If anyone would like a challenge, I actually took the time to travel from the top left corner to the bottom left corner of the Galaxy map without using "Power to Engines" the other day. Trust me, grab a coffee and some food and sit back and enjoy the ride, it is a lot of fun Smile

(01-30-2014, 10:14 PM)MarioMihokovic Wrote: And it doesn't even cover all the territory you'll travel to in campaign Smile

i like it Smile

(01-30-2014, 10:37 PM)Tanvaras Wrote: If anyone would like a challenge, I actually took the time to travel from the top left corner to the bottom left corner of the Galaxy map without using "Power to Engines" the other day. Trust me, grab a coffee and some food and sit back and enjoy the ride, it is a lot of fun Smile

nice how long did it take 60 mins ?
" Ah duct tape turning no no no in to mmpht mmpht mmpht for over 50 years"

[Image: 549193_10153678357335271_1892220275_n.jpg]
I7 950 @3.3 GHZ
16 GIG DDR3 RAM
Strix GTX 970 OC EDITION
WIN 10 64

(01-31-2014, 12:30 AM)humanevil Wrote: nice how long did it take 60 mins ?

It should take around 30 mins IN PtE mode, so my guess is it took WAAAAAAAAAAAAY longer than that.

http://www.starpointgemini.com/forum/sho...how+big+is