Create an account  

Freelance Missions

Hello everyone,

I really love mining and trading in space games, I also love doing freelance and random missions. I have been making sample mining and trade missions to give an idea of what I would like to see in-game. This screenshot is one of many that I will post here:-)

[Image: mining3_zpsd69c0762.jpg]

[Image: mining4_zpsa41cebb1.jpg]
[Image: Squadron43_zpsa89973a3.jpg]
I Left my comfort zone at a young age to Explore the world full of Experiences & Adventure! A Dreamer...

Look good, sound good, must be good Wink
Win 7 Pro 64, AMD Phenom II X4 955, 12.0GB DDR3, ASUSTeK M4A88T-V EVO/USB3, BenQ XL2720Z (144Hz), BenQ V2400Eco, 2048MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 6970, 931GB WD, 2794GB Seagate, 111GB Seagate, 149GB Seagate, 279GB Maxtor, 3GB Dataram RAMDiskVE, HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM, Logitech G700s & G910 Smile

ThanksSmile
So far I have made about 16 types of random missions, it really does add more flavor to the game
I Left my comfort zone at a young age to Explore the world full of Experiences & Adventure! A Dreamer...

very nice, I think we shall be able to put into game freelance mission via the mod tools as well (hopefully) Smile

Thanks for the effort, Jax43. Depending on available time (once all gameplay features are included), we might add more mission types. If not, we'll definitely get back to them in later additions to the game. Or, as Tanvaras said, modders will do the trick (they already did wonders and prepare more) Smile

I am so excited about the future of this game I get goose bumps... lol

(11-20-2013, 11:39 AM)Jax43 Wrote: I am so excited about the future of this game I get goose bumps... lol

Ja, me too.... maybe not the goose bumps part but defiantly a warm feeling in my belly. Smile